AUGUST 26-28, 2016
Terms and Conditions
Updated: May 16, 2016
Aquacurean is presented by The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. The AdFish Group, LLC operates and maintains the web site aquacurean.com. Any references made to Aquacurean, The AdFish Group or The Westin should be considered applicable to all entities.
Before using this web site, read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this website you confirm your unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
1. Use of this Website. The website design and all text, graphics, information, content, and any other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this website is either the property of, or used with permission by AQUACUREAN. They are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
2. Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos which are used or displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of AQUACUREAN and its associated companies. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, including AQUACUREAN and its associated companies. Nothing contained on this website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this website without the written permission of AQUACUREAN or such third party owner.
3. Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, and prices of services described on this website are subject to change at any time without notice.
4. Accuracy of Information. AQUACUREAN attempts to ensure that information on this website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on this website. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance of any order.
5. Linking to this Website. You may not create or maintain any link from another website to any page on this website without the prior permission of AQUACUREAN. Running or displaying this website or any material displayed on this website in frames or by similar means on another website without AQUACUREAN’s prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this website must comply will all universally applicable laws, rules and regulations.
6. Third Party Links. This Website may, from time to time, contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by AQUACUREAN, or its associated parties. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this website. Neither AQUACUREAN nor any of its associated companies are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Website. Nor do AQUACUREAN or any of its associated companies guarantee, endorse or make any representations or warranties regarding any other website, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such websites, or the results that you may obtain from using such websites. If you decide to access any other website linked to or from aquacurean.com, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that AQUACUREAN may have at law or in equity, if AQUACUREAN reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, AQUACUREAN may take any action they reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this website of the related materials. AQUACUREAN will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authority or court order or subpoena requesting or directing AQUACUREAN to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
9. DISCLAIMERS. The use of this web site is at your own risk. Any materials and/or services provided in connection or on this web site are provided on an “as is” basis and as such are provided without any warranties of any kind. Neither AQUACUREAN nor its associated companies warrant the accuracy or completeness of any materials or services on or through aquacurean.com. It may be that certain materials and/or services provided on this website are out of date. Neither AQUACUREAN and/or its associated companies make any commitment or assumes any duty to update such material and/or services. These foregoing exclusions do not apply to the extent as prohibited by law.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. AQUACUREAN assumes no indirect liability or responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any materials, from this Website.
IN NO EVENT WILL AQUACUREAN OR ITS ASSOCIATED COMPANIES, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO SEEK A REFUND FOR SUCH SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
10. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. AQUACUREAN may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and/or from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this website.
11. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and AQUACUREAN to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. This Website is administered by AQUACUREAN from its offices in the State of Georgia. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Website shall be brought only in the courts of the State of Georgia. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
12. Account Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Website at any time without notice.